The Future of Design
Drafting documents are the primary tool a designer has to communicate build instructions to the individuals who are ultimately responsible for manufacturing the object in question. Accuracy and precision are of the utmost importance for ensuring that the designer’s vision is realized and the product is produced properly.
Computer-aided design, or CAD, has revolutionized the field of technical drawing and drafting. Skilled drafting technicians now have design tools available to them that far surpass the technology that existed even ten years ago. Extremely accurate 2D and 3D drawings and schematics can be completed faster, and digital technology allows for these documents to be easily stored, transported, replicated, and edited.
The digitization of design has also opened up the doors for drafters and designers to work remotely. Firms and entrepreneurs can now hire skilled drafters from around the world and can collaborate digitally. The potential for improved efficiency is incredible. This is the potential that BLUEBERRY CAT taps into.
Advantages of CAD
• Accuracy – with CAD design you can ensure correct alignment and sizing of your product.
• Control – you maintain control over materials and finishing details.
• Efficiency – repetitive manual drawing and physical drafts are a thing of the past.
• To-scale Realism – 3D CAD gives you the ability to view and rotate your design; giving you more freedom on sizing decisions before constructing your product.
• Understanding – you can comment on and alter your design without wasting material costs.
• Visualisation – 3D CAD design lets you see the completed design in high quality renderings before committing to printing.
Work With the Best CAD developers
Compared with conventional drafting firms, we’re able to offer our clients services at a much greater value. Working with our team, our services are also extremely versatile, allowing our clients to hire on the design help they need for the specific tasks and projects they need help with.
Custom tailored drafting and design services oriented specifically towards your immediate needs means you don’t have to hire in-house drafting technicians. For small firms and entrepreneurs, this allows for much more efficient use of limited resources.
With BLUEBERRY CAT, you can hire CAD experts for long or short-term projects. We offer a full range of design solutions and can work with you right from the beginning, or lend you that helping hand when you run into that specific technical problem that you can’t handle on your own.
Submit your project to us, and we’ll provide you with a free quote. You’re under no obligation, so what have you got to lose? We’ll evaluate the needs of your project and select one of our top-ranking freelance CAD drafters for you.
CAD, or Computer-aided Design, is the use of computer software to design a product. By recording specific dimensions, materials, and tolerances we can give you a highly accurate and detailed model of your product. At BLUEBERRY CAT, we offer a high quality CAD design service that will assist you in optimising your product – our CAD design engineers can help you at any stage of the process whether it’s just a one off CAD model or the full package of taking an initial idea right through to setting it up for mass production.
Why Choose BLUEBERRY CAT?
• 3D printable geometry
• A wide range of file types
• Engineering drawings
• FEA simulation capabilities
• Flexibility to make alterations at any time.
• High-quality renderings
• Injection moulding and CNC experience
• Mechanical assemblies and engineering components